New Information !

 

Greetings, Candy players!

Sorry for not giving you any information about my game update, I'm sorry once again. It's because I've been sick for a few weeks and my eyes aren't very supportive on the laptop screen, but thank god I've had a lot of rest to recovery my body. For now I'll share game update plans and design issues in the future!

First, I apologize to the Real Kanojo fans. It looks like I won't be able to continue the game projects for a while, so I'll say that this game is officially hiatus.

Second, Araiya game will update at the end of the year or 2021, this is because I have a lot to update on the script, so I won't be working on this game for a while.

Third, I'll launch a new game this year. It will be released around November or December. This new game is just a reboot of my old game, which is a Magical Country. I hope you can like this as much as any other game.

Thank you~