[FINAL VERSION] Blood Lust



Main features:
  • Main game
  • Remastered graphic (up to 50%)
  • New challanges!
  • Checkpoint system
  • Extra Content "BloodLust Maps" (Free roam for Hscene)
  • Included bonus content "Gold Edition"
  • Cheats content
  • Completed 100% playable INA version & USA version
NOTE (Before installing your game, you must read this!):
There are no passwords or puzzles that will make you annoyed again. And of course, now you won't die easily because there is a checkpoint system, but I recommend saving your game manually. If you are stuck and don't know how to solve the puzzle, use cheats to open it. You must get an S+ rank to unlock extra content - "BloodLust Maps" and last but not least, If you are happy, enjoying and want to appreciate my work, you can donate me on patreon. thank you very much!

Download (Updated on version 2.1)
HERE

Greetings from Developers
Thank you for supporting me all this time! I was touched because so many people supported me. And finally I finished working on the Blood Lust to the final version. Thank you very much to all of you, I think I'm gonna miss you all, and before I go, I'm sending tons of kisses for you!
You can also visit my patreon here www.patreon.com/darkcandy19